How to: The Morning Smoothie

Since the arrival of the new smoothie machine in the Redlaff household, I haven't been able to get enough of them. I believe smoothies to be such an awesome, more manageable way of getting part of your five a day with barely any effort.
I find that a smoothie in the morning really sets me up for the day. It make me feel more awake and refreshed. There are so many wonderful smoothie recipes out there and I definitely want to branch out from the basic ones I currently make.

You will Need: 
250ml Almond Milk
1 whole banana
3 handfulls of blueberries
1 whole kiwi
2 tsp honey
(any additional fruit/ ingredients)




Step 1
Measure out 250ml of almond milk into a jug and then pour into the blender.


Step 2
Add the blueberries into the blender.




Step 3
Peel the kiwi and banana, chop them up (so they are easier to blend) and pop them in the blender.




Step 5
Add 2tsp of honey to the mixture or however much you feel necessary depending on your preference. 



Step 6
Blend, blend, blend!




And VOILA! 

If anyone has any good smoothie recipes or links to recipes I'd love for you to comment them below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment