The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time



From the posts on my blog now you have probably realised that I'm slightly theatre obsessed. Something I thoroughly enjoy doing is going to watch shows. A few weekends ago (valentines weekend) my family and I went to Stoke to watch a production of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. 

I already knew before seeing the show that I'd love it as I saw it a couple of years ago in London with my Mum when it was the original cast performing. 

I haven't actually read the book of The Curious Incident however I have heard people that have read it say that they couldn't imagine it being turned into a play. Yet the play is still absolutely stunning. The use of physical theatre throughout is quite amazing and something I found really interesting. I just loved how one minute a person was sat on a tube (underground) and then in a few seconds they could transform themselves into a door or a chair. It was definitely a full ensemble piece and I was hooked and entertained right from the start and right up until the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment