My Mac Lipstick Collection



Wow! March? Already? Where's that gone?! Sorry I haven't had any posts up on my blog for a while but things have been pretty busy lately! I have told myself that I am going to try and post at least once a week from now on!

Anywaaay... So here is my small but very well loved Mac lipstick collection. I do admit they are rather pricey however they last for ages and are extremely good quality! I have the shades (left to right) Fanfare, Peach Blossom, Shanghai Spice and Creme Cup. They are all cremesheen finishes which are my favourite. They are all quite nude-ish colours so I would possibly like to get a few more daring ones such as 'So Chaud'. I would also like to get a real true nude such as 'Creme' d' nude' or 'Myth'. 

What are your favourite Mac lipstick colours? I am also thinking about doing a few more fashion style posts so if anyone has any requests please comment down below! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment