Christmas Day 2013

My home made Christmas cake!

My Mum's Links Of London bracelet from my Dad:')

 My main pressies!

 All laid out for Christmas dinner! How exciting!

The BEST Christmas dinner ever!


Well there we go. Christmas day has finally been and now very sadly gone! I had an absolutely lovely day opening presents, eating Christmas dinner and hanging out with my lovely family. Just to clarify, my Grannie's Christmas dinner is the BEST ever and I'm pretty sure no-one could ever beat her roast potatoes!

I am so happy with everything I got and even though I believe Christmas should not just be about presents I was so so happy with the things I got and I feel like a very lucky girl!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and got everything they wanted





0 comments:

Post a Comment