The Liebster Award

The other day I was nomitated by Bronwyn from teenagebeauty and Charlotte from thewildmovement for something called the Liebster Award. It is basically an 'award/ nomination' for bloggers with under two hundred followers so that they can meet and discover new blogs and people so I thought I may aswell accept the nomination.

In order to accept the nomination you have to answer 10 questions the nominee gave you, and then nominate serveal blogs for the award and ask them 10 questions. I suppose it is a bit like a tag if you like.. As I was nominated twice, therefore both blogs asked me 10 questions each, I thought it may be a bit too much to answer 20 questions on one blog post so I am going to take 5 questions from each (I hope I'm not bending the rules too much;))


1. Who is your favourite fashion designer? 
I'd have to say Marc Jacobs. He is so quirky and I love everything he brings out including his perfumes which I now own 3 of!



2. One product you would continue to repurchase? 
The Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. I am in love with it. It is my favourite drugstore foundation ever. The consistency of it is amazing and it gives just the right amount of coverage, not too cakey and not too sheer. 

3. Most worn item of clothing?
My Joni Jeans from Topshop, I practically live in them. I think they may possibly be the comfiest type of trouser in the world :)

4. What is your favourite makeup brand?
I'd love to say I have one but I have so many that I can't pick. I love a mixture of high-end and drugstore brands such as Mac, Bobbi Brown, Nars, Rimmel, Bourjois, Sleek...


5. Natural or straightened hair?
Probably straightened because my natural hair is a bit crazy but I love having my hair curly too. 

6. Where would you like to live most in the planet?
Well I love England as it has amazing shops, good schools and lots of opportunity however I'd love to live somewhere hot. If England were hotter and had long summers then it would be my dream place but as it doesn't stay hot for more than about 3 weeks I think my dream place to live would be somewhere like LA or California because the weather, atmosphere and food all seem amazing!


7. Sweets or chocolate?
Well this is easy! CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY!

8. What product has been on your wish list for a long time and still hasn't been bought?
Nars Sheer Glow foundation. I have never been able to bring myself to spend £30 on a bottle of it but I'm thinking that if I get any birthday money I might splash the cash and get some as it looks amazing!

9. Heels or flats?
It depends where I am going. If it is just casual day time then flats all the way! But say if I'm going out for a meal with friends or to a party then I love to wear heels.

10. Favourite accessory?
My two rings I wear on a daily basis. One is a pandora one and the other was my great auntie's and I love love love them both and literally can't go a day without wearing them!


So the people I am nominating are:
EvangelineYoung


And my questions for them are:
1. What is your go to/everyday hairstyle?
2. Most worn item of clothing?
3. If you could only own 3 makeup products for the rest of your life what would they be?
4. Which is your favourite season of the year and why?
5. Favourite hair product?
6. Favourite lipstick?
7. What is the best holiday you have been on?
8. Do you watch youtube videos and if you do, who is your favourite youtuber?
9. What is your favourite makeup look?
10. Your favourite shop?


Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment